Wednesday, November 25, 2009

my movies of nov 2009

2012





today i went to watch 2012..what a superb movie!!!i really enjoy watching this kind of movie which show us about world disaster..same as sinking of Japan, Tsunami, The day the earth stood still, this movie teaches me to be aware of this world and never forget Allah.the end of the world will happen no matter what we do.we still have to face it one day.wallahualam...so, i always remind my self not to do things that Allah hates.
















the poster of 2012..the sounds were fabulous..i hope i can watch it again...



TWILIGHT ~ NEW MOON~



ah!can't wait to watch this movie..tomorrow this movie will release..but i can't watch coz my mak will scold me..ye la..arini dh tgk..nk mati two days straight tgk movie???if only i were in Penang.i can still ask my fren to hangout at movie theater eventhough we already watch it the day before...huhuhuu...this is one of my favorite movie..i will watch it next week by hook or by crook....

the poster of twilight~new moon~.....OMG..cant wait to date Robert Patterson...the gorgeous vampire ever!!!..hehehhee...

i love edward...i really love to stare at his eyes..although its actually the fake eyes when he becomes edward...x sabarnya nak tgk movie ni...huhuuhuhuuuu

No comments: